An Introduction to Drama Texts
(An Introduction to Drama Texts - Literacy teaching resource featuring 10 slides)
Key Stage : 2
Free Literacy Teaching Resources: An Introduction to Drama Texts
Literacy Teaching Resources: An Introduction to Drama Texts is a ten slide PowerPoint presentation designed to help children understand the basic features of a drama text. The resource could be used before a class play is read to help children understand how a drama text works.
The PowerPoint lesson includes:
- An example extract from the playscript of Shakespeare's Macbeth.
- A video clip of the film version of the Macbeth playscript.
- Class activity - labelling the features of a playscript.
- Writing about stage directions, characters and dialogue.
- Comparing the features of a script with a short story.
To preview Literacy Teaching Resources: An Introduction to Drama Texts click on the images from the PowerPoint slides.
TO DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE FOR FREE CLICK THE 'DOWNLOAD' BUTTON BELOW.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.